Sunday, November 20, 2011

Knitting Catch Up

I've managed to finish another sisters pair of socks.  They started back when C and I took a quick trip to Missouri.  We both desperately needed the get away.


I also started on a pair of house socks for C.


What a beautiful out cropping of rocks C found.  I just had to bring the socks up for a peek.


The view couldn't be beat.

Both pair of socks are now finished, I even gave in and put some paint on the bottom of C's socks so he won't slide down the stairs. Alpaca is so soft and cozy, but its also pretty slick on our wood floors.


I've also finished my BIL's hat and am now working on my nephews.  Hope to start the next pair of socks either tonight or tomorrow.  Pictures will follow when its not horribly dark and I can maybe show something resembling the actual colors of the yarn.  


By the way, it was painfully beautiful out on the water. 



All in all the trip was a success, as a certain someone found his smile again.

No comments:

Post a Comment