Thursday, October 6, 2011

Downturn of a Day

Today I received a letter from the geneticist in the mail explaining exactly the type of OI my daughter had.  I knew the letter was coming. That didn't make reading it any easier.  I've not worked my way though my feelings about this.  Relief, maybe, I'm just not sure.  This came on the first day of my cycle.  That brings a different king of sadness.  I guess I didn't figure that it would take us long to get pregnant again.  And just writing that down, really does make it ever so much more real.  I feel very out of sorts.  Maybe its my brain just withdrawing from the overload that is this day.  Maybe a glass of wine and some knitting while kind of watching a movie will help.  It's worth a try at this point.  Tomorrow is a new day, with running and back to work.  Work always seems to get me back into the swing of things, whether I want to be or not.

Also, I never made it to the apple store, here's to hoping that my power cord doesn't melt down my computer before I cane get there tomorrow.

1 comment: